Healthful foods and average exercise are the keys to effectively increasing your metabolism while recuperating from anorexia. Changing your daily diet to incorporate six little, nutritious meals and eight glasses of water – - along with building muscle through a healthy weekly exercise regimen – - help your metabolic rate return to a normal amount and keep you energized while remaining healthy. Anorexia causes the metabolism to drop and your body to store fat as it’s going into starvation mode. These measures can reverse the damage. Have a question? Get an answer from the Medical Professional now!
1. Avoid starving your body, which really causes your metabolism to slow down. Follow a healthful diet and balance your fats, proteins, sugars, and starches.
2. Eat six small meals per day. Following a bust with anorexia, it’s important to disperse your calorie intake over six smaller meals every day.
3. Improve aerobic exercise. Aim to exercise 30 to 60 minutes a day, 3 or 4 times per week, to keep up your own metabolic rate. Don’t overdo it.
4. Proteins from fish and lean meat for example pork and chicken are perfect fuels for your body, which makes it metabolize foods more economically.
5. Skip greasy foods and those loaded with refined sugar and simple carbs. Fat is converted much too readily to fat within the body.
6. Increase muscle mass. Cardiovascular and strength training exercises will melt away fat and build muscle. Fat stores aren’t conducive to raising metabolism.
7. Some studies have revealed that regular water consumption can help burn more calories. After drinking a couple of cups, the body’s metabolism speeds up and stays elevated for almost a half hour, plus the liquid keeps you hydrated.
Hints and Warnings
Talk to your doctor before radically changing your diet.
Should you suffer from anorexia or are in healing, see your doctor regularly for check ups. This information is really not a replacement for professional medical advice.
Helpful / Related
- how to speed up metabolism after starvation
- post anorexia metabolism
- metabolism after anorexia
- does your metabolism change with an eating disorder
- how does anorexia affect your metabolism
- how to boost your metabolism pro ana
- how to boost metabolism after anorexia
- how to boost your metabolism after anorexia
- How to have a normal metabolism after anorexia
- does your metabolism speed up after anorexia